standards and waste

Finished a platter of spaghetti tonight. So full. We don't have a fixed recipe for pasta sauce. I don't think we have a fixed recipe for any savory dish! Maybe we do, can't be sure...

Point is that most meals are surprises. If someone says we'll be having adobo, I wouldn't be able to tell if it's going to lean towards one with more soy sauce or with more vinegar until it's right in front of me.

I just dislike receipts printed on shiny, smooth paper. It's not paper! Details fade off too quickly - I'm talking days here. Unless you fold it (print side in) and keep it away from the elements, it's a waste of resources.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]