Globe share a load bug

21st Sep 2010. Update [again] -- May have overreacted on what went on recipient's head after getting the load from a no-name yesterday. Received a "who u? ty" text message this morning. Didn't care to respond, hahaba lang ang storya. The "ty" came a day late too -- surprise, surprise. I'm over it.

20th Sep 2010. Update - - The Globe "successfully shared" message arrived! Just now, WTH?! That's nearly two days after the fact. Now, my recipient gets their load - only grossly delayed - but I don't get my money. I still lose. [sulks again]

In my head, this person is thinking that someone sent them mobile prepaid credits by mistake. "What luck! Wait, should I send this back? I feel terrible... not! Sucka! Bwahahahaha!"

19th Sep 2010:

It's very humid tonight.

Globe [my mobile network provider] stole Php 41.00 from me, from their "share a load" thing. Someone gave me two 20 crisp bills and asked if they could buy Php 40 worth of prepaid load from me. Sure, no problem. I've done that more than a few times.

Dun-dun-dun... message sent, then, no confirmation text came! In my experience, the confirmation message [transaction successful] arrives within seconds or a couple of minutes at the latest.

Waah! They took the money off my account but didn't send it to my recipient. There's a bug in your "share a load" system, Globe! And yes, there's no mistake in the message format or the mobile number.

There's a 1 peso transaction fee that's why I said they "stole Php 41.00 from me".

Needless to say, I gave the crisp bills back. Nobody's going to buy load from me again. [sulks]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]