hbd to me, kamiseta online

Treated myself to a birthday present. Shopped online on kamiseta[dot]com. Bought there "in my head" for a long while before actually doing it. Not a lot of reviews about buying online at kamiseta[dot]com yet - no posted yay or nay experiences to date, well, as far as my search went. Anyhoo... my exp went like so:

Aug 16th, Monday, late evening - signed up, ordered, paid with paypal, was emailed the order confirmation including message that I'll receive an email when item is shipped out

Aug 17th, Tuesday, early evening - no email if item shipped. sad.

Aug 18th, Wednesday, early afternoon - checked email, still no email if item shipped, antsy, logged on to kamiseta account and saw Air21 tracking number on order details. Went to Air21, tracked item, saw "not found or doesn't exist" (forget which), figured Air21 site wasn't updated.

Aug 19th, Thursday, 4pm (yes, today!) - checked email, read email that item shipped including order info, tracking number (email apparently was sent yesterday, 18th, late afternoon from details - 10mins past 5pm, actually). Tracked on Air21 through text message and status was "On Air21 vehicle for delivery". excited. 5:30pm... VOILA!


Hello pretty... container pouch.

Pouch/bag smelled like it's been in a closed cabinet for a while, they should air them pouches out before using them, I suggest. Doesn't really matter, it's just that I put my nose to it and... Anyway, the tee I ordered inside smelled fine, like it was taken off an air-conditioned store display shelf or it could've been on a store rack -- would be cool if either was the case, but I can only guess.

Happy.

Thinking if I've shrunk from a medium...? Curious. But better have a loose tee than tight one, I say!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]