Sugar Shock and Think-Shopping

So far, it's been a lazy Saturday and it's at half past 9pm now. It's way too early to sleep. And as if my mood's been picked up (could be 'cause of my half-closed lids), I get sugar shock with my decaf. Yikes.

Wrapped up this week's to-do's yesterday so I have free time now. Been thinking if I will take a chance with amazon's standard shipping (to the Philippines) with one of my wish-list things. I've only used the expedited option for all of two times lang naman kasi, with Closer and Friction, Baby. Hmmm... we'll see.

Will just sing in my head, then.
Seems like it's always understood this time of year...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Harley said…
http://caribbeanoccurrence.blogspot.com/

It was a soft day as the rain fell. Kinda rummy like a hang over. I was researching on the web and discovered Dada. I was actually wikipedia-inglylessnestaly searching space. Huh. Now I bookmarked it and find myself drawn in like a tasty dessert. Excuse Me....

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]