Fliptunes Plus Update

Last year, in February, I wrote about Fliptunes Plus. As an update to that - the site is now nonexistent! Hurrah! About time too, and while I don't know exactly when it went under, for some reason a link to it is still on its local counterpart, Fliptunes [dot] net. It goes to a confused, what-are-you-talking-about? blog now. That is a turnoff (to say the least) and goes to show how unprofessional and suspicious their set-up is. I am never going there again - and neither should anyone! Poor form, flip-whatever!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Harley said…
Dear Dada, Today I took a Long, Long Bath. I did exactly the same yesterday but without the same intentions. I study Best while Submerged. Most of my Daze are filled with "Meteringlynessless".Yet I accomplish All I set Forth to Accomplishingly Do. I would Like to Link Your site on Mine, if You See Fit. . . Your site Reflects My Mindset. . . http://www.travel-tramp.blogspot.com/ Please Make Comment. Thnx. Harley

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]