PC Bodega Shipping

Our town is bustling - and cramped. But for some reason, a decent computer shop is nowhere to be found. Somebody would have to go to the mall for good office equipment and supplies. Since that is something I cannot do without proper arrangements and asking for favors isn't something I particularly enjoy, I try to shop online. But looking for good shops is a chore 'cause I haven't seen any Philippine online store that has a good-quality, well-stocked inventory - to date.

This item, I bought at PC Bodega, shipped yesterday and arrived this morning. Their website still needs some work so I had to make the order by calling them. After exchanging emails and text messages with a salesperson (who was very nice and helpful), I finally paid for it by depositing the money in one of their banks which happens to have a branch nearby. I feel cheated by the amount they charged me for shipping but I figure it would not have been such a loss if I ordered more than one little thing. Unfortunately, I just needed this one small thing. Still, I would do business with them again if the need arises - and they have what I needed in stock which, hopefully, would be more than one tiny thing!

LBC packed this cartridge inside two bubble wrap pockets, LBC is bubble wrap-crazy!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

David Yu said…
When they quote you the total amount, is it the real total amount?

Like +5% misc +12% vat etc etc.

Thanks
Da said…
David, they gave me the item's sales price + delivery charge. That's all. Good day :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]