Stuck on Two

I have a project. It is exciting. It started off shaky with bumps and holes along the way. There is a learning curve - though I don't know where I am on my "curve". In fact, I've forgotten how to read a learning curve. Maybe I should look that up later.

I just finished the first page draft and now, looking at a blank and margin-ed page two on my screen, I am stuck.

I look over the printout of the first page draft and discover that it came out with an extra quarter of an inch space from my intended margins. Hmmm... I already adjusted it once when I made a new front page with 300 ppi because the first one I did was 150 that may not print so well. Should I go back to tweaking the front page again?

Nah, I'll keep this one. No point in delaying work on page two...

Oh right, I'm stuck.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]