Deezer Succumbed

No more Deezer for the world, I suppose, and it makes me wish I were in France 'cause it seems to only work for users there now. Namechecking the music-streaming site over several months on this blog, I think it has finally succumbed to labels and lawyers which bullied it into observing their imposed territory limitations that snub every other country on the planet.

Such a shame.

I will miss using its wonderful, classy interface. It is a fact that most music that I've listened to on Deezer eventually led to proper purchases of digital downloads and CDs. These are music that I would not have discovered and enjoyed and wanted to buy if not for Deezer. For what it's worth, it was wonderful having a beautiful on-demand music streaming site for anyone, anywhere in the world - even if it's just a short while.

But I hope that in the future, I'd be talking about "deezer resurrected" or something like it after this eulogy of sorts. Sayang talaga.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]