Short Relief

Do not care to complain about the harsh, hot, mucky weather we've been having. But I am concerned about our machines overheating because of it - particularly, the modem and router. They've been on for more than 48 hours already and any other time, it would've been just fine but this humid air is worrying. Having the air conditioner on for a little while provided a short relief. I'd keep in on too except that it got too cold for comfort - my comfort, that is. Found myself clenching my jaw to keep my teeth from chattering. Will turn it down to "low cool" next time then. And wait... I think it's raining now. Well, thanks for that.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]