l, 1 and I

You'd think that it's a slow day when you're looking for just the right font for your files -- I'd disagree. It's refreshing, in my case, since I've no strict format to follow when it comes to my files. And it's nice to have good-looking text when you have to work on them everyday especially if they are character-sensitive text that are not at all literary in nature. It's like wanting and having just the right pen for longhand on a journal so you can write better.

Choices are few 'cause not all fonts (that I like) show a difference between l, I and 1. Obviously, this blog's font does the job but it looks too crowded if I use it on a worksheet. I used Minion Pro but got tired of it. Before that was Courier something that did not work at all. Sylfaen should work but spaces between characters aren't consistent. Besides, someone playfully teased me about using Sylfaen a lot years before. Back then, I didn't really think that anyone would notice or care. That's a funny memory. Moving on... I've decided on Garamond. Yes, it looks nice now. Hopefully, I don't get tired of Garamond too soon.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]