Bath by Candlelight

Good title for a song/band, eh? OK, maybe not.

We've no light in our bathroom. The bulb died out and nobody has replaced it. Obviously, I've nothing interesting to say.

Intended to post food photos tonight but I forgot all about it. It would've been nice too 'cause we had quite a pinoy spread earlier - barbecue, dinuguan, puto, sprouts. The dinuguan left much to be desired but the pork barbecue was yummy.

Answered a lovely wake-up call this morning from my darlings. I am feeling a bit sleep-deprived at the moment but I'll get over it. I should have a nice, deep sleep tonight too. I do miss them very much.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]