The Mouse is Here

The PS2 optical mouse I ordered last Friday (and paid for this Monday) arrived today. Now, I don't have to worry about the old mouse breaking down on me. The old mouse still works but once in a while it acts up. It is now safely tucked away - a back-up, if you may.

OK, the online computer shop that I ordered from is OpenPinoy. And they used the courier, LBC and not JRS like I said before. This Cruiser mouse was very cheap (and it was on sale). It's a bit uneven, wobbles on the table but it's manageable. May take a bit of getting used to but it's fine. What's great is that there is a 12-month warranty on this so I've nothing to be bothered about. So, hurrah!

It rained again earlier. It is quite nice and cool now. The weather's been tricky lately. Is it rainy season na?
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]