Bane of Slippery Floors

Slippery floors, I am almost sure, are going to be the end of me. Curse slippery floors!

I went to the bank last week and the building looks fairly new. The moment I stepped inside, I swear, I became so terrified because I almost slipped. Well, it wasn't obvious or anything - I did not scream or make a scene. It's just that when I put my weight on one foot, I slid for a bit but I caught myself quickly - thank goodness!

I already walk slowly (and carefully) under normal circumstances but walking inside this bank took longer than when I talked to the clerk which was very annoying - the walking on their slippery floor part, not the talking with the clerk part. Anyway, next week, I will be going back. This time, I will be wearing shoes with better traction... I just HATE slippery floors!!!

And what's with the ramps with slippery tiles on them? Seriously, if buildings are going to have ramps, at least layer them with the non-slip stuff. I think that they only add ramps to buildings here for show -- pity.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]