Lost Track and Ponytail Blabber

OMG, it is February and it's the 26th. OMG, only a few days left before the 28th - before it's March. I truly lost track of the time... truly.

My hair is pretty long now and I have this half-ponytail going on where you pull the hair out halfway from the band. I had UTIS on and now, I'm playing PS. I like it when I move my head around and mouth the words to songs and my hair hits the back of my neck and temples.

This is nonsense blabber, without a doubt. I am trying to write this post and sing along to a song at the same time. There are moments when I think that I am doing both but they're fleeting. I get pulled out of it by either thinking of what I'm going to key in next or hearing a drum riff that makes me realize that I've missed a part on a song that I like.

I know that I can read this entry as I sing along to a song. But writing and singing, together, is tough - may not be possible too. I guess it's not meant to be done. I guess it uses the same part of the brain, or not? I guess it's time to hit the sack. There's no midnight oil to burn anymore tonight. Did I just rhyme? Oh jeez...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]