Twenty-09's Starting Off Pretty Chilly

... I've noticed - new year's eve was chilly, so was last night, and tonight's pretty chilly too. My hands are getting cold and I'm keeping 'em warm by touch-typing since the ceiling light's turned off now and I've used the extra socket on my extension cord to charge my phone in stead plugging the table lamp.

I wanted to sneak in a post about one of the last things I bought in 2008. It was an online purchase - I renewed my anti-virus license for another year. Gotta keep this machine all clean inside, you know. I also have three other free protections running to make sure that it's kept that way. Hopefully, 2009 would be a worry-free year with regards to this desktop.

Me and my friends got together a few days ago. We had a party and I totally abandoned them and fell asleep... I'm not a big drinker, to say the least. I had fun and I can't wait to see 'em again. :)
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]