Got Hopes and Fears

... (that's the Keane album from 2004) last night. Yup, after my rant about getting its CD (see previous post) I just went ahead and bought the download-able mp3 album from Amazon immediately. Oh man, when I get all excited about something I'd much rather get it over with - then and there - rather than sleeping on it.

Yes, today is another "happy day" for me with music - the first one was when I got the "The Script" CD album last week as a Christmas present from my Ate. [grins] Hopefully this pleasant beginning for the year would follow all through 2009.

And yes, if you go back a couple of posts down, you'll see that - finally - I was able to purchase mp3 downloads from Amazon. And the one thing that made that possible is the fact that my sister is living in the US.

The "Hopes and Fears" mp3 album costs a little less than $10 and it has 11 songs on it. I would still love to have its CD too with a crystal case, little booklet (with pictures and hopefully, with lyrics) and all the info it comes with. But that would just have to be put on the wayside now (oohh... quoting a bit from the song "Bedshaped" now, am I?) [cheeky grin]

I know it's like a many-a-years delayed appreciation for Keane but it's better than never, you know? I like that the hype over their debut album have all but died down through time before I took a piece of it -- makes it a bit personal too.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]