Good Pace, PS and Keane In My Head

From the look of things, I may be able to finish these 2008 accounting books (that's "as of August" pa lang) by the end of this month. I am working at a pretty good pace, I think, not too slow but not too hectic -- it's just right. And if they can give me the tax data for September before then, I just might be able to keep this nice tempo going.

Bought Keane's Perfect Symmetry MP3 album earlier. Yes, that is what "PS" stands for in the title up there and not "PlayStation". LOL And now that I've got all three of their albums (still wishing for each CD, of course), I can say that Keane is the voice (or tune) in my head these past few weeks -- the good and healthy kind of tune, of course.

It is quite interesting that I've had to Google three words (two of which are lyrics and the other one is about a gig) since Keane came into my consciousness. From the lyrics, I had to look up the words - spires and cenotaph. And other one is the word "busking" that means performing at a public place for money -- yeah, I did not know that. I guess their music made me want to expand my vocabulary. A constructive "Keane in my head" effect, yes? Yes, it is all good. [smiles]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]