Weird Thing

This has happened for two days this week - not on consecutive days too so it's not beginning to be a habit, thank goodness. But it feels terrible and right now - I just did it again last night/today - I am feeling... terrible. How do I describe it? Like, I'm awake but my head's not in it and my eyes are all heavy or something like that.

On these two occasions, I had an early dinner like around 6pm. I went to bed at midnight and I remember not being able to sleep for the longest time. I was really tired by then because I'd be working on the books or writing or doing a different kind of work entirely.

I'd be in bed and I was comfortable and all huddled under the covers because the weather has been wonderfully cool recently. So, not being comfy wasn't the problem. I think it would already be dawn (maybe between 4am and 5am) when I'd finally fall asleep.

Both times that this happened, I woke up at 8am -- all hungry. I'd have breakfast but still be tired (obviously from not getting enough sleep). So after an hour and a half, I'd go right back to bed, sleep like a baby and I'd wake up at noon. You'd think that that would be fine but I'd wake up feeling terrible and moody.

It's just strange that this has happened two times already this week. I don't know, I thought I'd just write about it in case it happens again... maybe I can find something in common that could've triggered or have been the cause of this thing.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]