It's Dark at 5:30pm

I've noticed that it's already dark here by 5:30pm. Actually, someone else talked about it so... yeah, it is pretty dark by then. Well, it's been cooler lately so that's good, makes one want to sleep in.. a lot. LOL

I've also noticed some discomfort on my right wrist... carpal tunnel?? NOT! Thank goodness! I just looked it up and I've experienced none of those symptoms. It's probably just from clicking on the mouse a lot... from playing Diner Dash, I suppose.

Or maybe it's my position -- I moved the monitor a little to the right and it's at an angle too. I should be keeping the keyboard where it's in front of me but sometimes I forget and turn it at an angle too. I figure that's making me stretch my wrist more to the right to hit "Enter" and "Backspace". Oh well... I wanted more space on the table kasi.

Well, back to working then... LATER!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]