Heady and Settling

I'm a bit heady from the lechon paksiw I had a couple of hours ago - that doesn't sound too good. I feel really full and I don't intend eat any more tonight after that. It's only 7pm and I feel sleepy already... nyee.

I'm gradually settling back to work. I've managed to send a few articles and catch up on bookkeeping. I'm still waiting for the accounting documents that'll be coming in - months-worth of documents - hopefully, by next week. From what I can see, I can report back to transcribing next week too. I am excited about that...

The weather's terrible... it's so hot and sticky during the day, then it gets cool at night. I don't know, I just think it's worth mentioning. Since we're close to Christmas, I'm pretty sure the weather's going to improve.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]