Pending Digicam Use and More Mturk

It's a good-looking dsc-w90 sony cybershot and I've yet to make effective use of it. Now that I've got a digicam, I don't know what to do! There wouldn't be a problem if I wanted to post photos of my darling nieces on here though. lol!

So far, I've played around with its settings - nice options there. I've also noticed that I'll need to use a memory stick adaptor to upload shots. That is, there's no usb cable option??? I'm not sure about this yet. I've got the box but I didn't really notice if there's supposed to be a cable accessory with it - I had it put up somewhere (where my niece couldn't reach it - neither could I!) before I really took a good look at it.

We are going out this weekend and I'll see if I can take shots worth talking about then.

I've got someone hooked on mturk after they saw what I got out of it -- used books, kitchen container, usb flash disk (yeah! that's new!). It's great that I'm here in the US right now too because it arrives quickly here - two weeks delivery time, at the latest. The flash disk - I bought it sept 5th and it arrived sept 11th - was a nice purchase since I'll need it for work when I go back home.

It was a little over $8 ($2.++ for the product, $4.++ for standard shipping) of my mturk earnings and now that I think about it, it's a great deal. See, if I were to buy one in the Philippines, it'd cost me a little less than Php 1,000 (roughly, $21) to go out and get one - the product would only be like Php 300 but the rest of the cost would be from the transportation, snacks, etc.

Since my "extenuating circumstances" prevent me from using public transportation, this estimate is about right since I'll have to pay for gas. And given the rising cost of fuel... yeah.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]