Nice Birthday and Stretched Stomach

Yes, we did do something nice for my birthday (yey!). I blew candles, err, a candle - because I took too long to come out of the shower - on a choco fudge cake with the sweetest thing written on it with piped icing. Yeah, it's the regular HBD but I LIKE... no, I love it!!! lol! So, they sang me a "Happy Birthday" and we went out to dinner.

We had dinner at a place that closes at 10pm, ergo, we were the last ones out. It's just that we drove out at 9pm and the place where we're supposed to eat was closed already. Being late just meant that I had more time to guss up which I like very much. lol!

My stomach's stretched out with all the food... aagghhh!!! I'm sleepy but I don't want to go to bed yet. I don't want to have any nightmares, you know, that thing about sleeping when you're full?

Anyway, we could've had cake when we got back from dinner but because of an accident, we only managed to salvage a quarter of that lovely choco fudge with the wonderful icing-piped message. Such sadness over the sweet mess made me not want to eat what was left... at least for tonight. I have a strong feeling that I wouldn't feel so sad about eating some tomorrow... yummm!

I'd post photos of what remained of my lovely cake but I still don't have a digicam (hint! hint!). Oh well, that's that for tonight - sana I can post it here soon, for posterity's sake - like I couldn't love that cake any more! lol!



Managed to post what was of left of the cake after all!!! Sigh...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]