Relying on Turking

Mturk has been my "when I get the chance" thing that I sporadically work on during this hiatus. And when I get more time here on the computer, I've been organizing tax reports that my friend's been sending me since I've been away. I've been using google docs on the latter that, by the way, takes a lot longer than if I were using MS office.

Turking is hardly working since I've only been doing polls and image-moderating. Hey, there can only be so many days to go out and go galavanting on a many-months-long vacation. So to keep from getting too bored, turking is a good way to spend the little time when I do get to use the pc here.

I did try writing pieces for my writing affiliate - I think I've only managed to send one article since this vacation started - and there's a notepad with some words on it here that I just couldn't get done. Needless to say, I don't (couldn't, is more like it) get to use the computer a whole lot here.

Oh well, I guess I'll see if there're more hits which I can work on now...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]