Keeping Fingers Keyboard-Ready

Not having much typing to do during this hiatus, I figure that I should keep my fingers "keyboard-ready" for when I go back home and start doing general transcription again (just hope that the job's still there!). I've been playing typer shark online to do just that. I must admit, it's okay and keeps me from getting bored too.

Still far off from that 60 WPM goal of mine, playing typing games online can sure keep these fingers warm and toned! lol! "Toned fingers"... that's funny! lol! I wonder what other typing games there are online... Now, I keep away from the typing tutorials because they can be pretty boring. So keyboard games are always a good alternative, yeah.

Hope I get a digicam soon so I can write more interesting posts...! When that happens, I'm going to have to think about writing about transcribing with pictures than just talking about food. lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]