Digicam and Disney World.. Yey!

It was my sister and bro-in-law's sony point-and-shoot and I love it!!! It's my first digicam and it's got nice features... the only thing better would be if they gave me a pink one! lol! But it's like dark blue black so that's good since I don't like the same old silver ones that you see everywhere. See, they're planning to get a fancy SLR one so they gave me their old camera... they're so nice. :)

We had relatives here last week for their vacation and they treated me to Walt Disney World. Wow, I didn't know that tickets were that expensive - it was $75 for one person, one park (no park-hopping). We went to disney's hollywood studios and it was fun. It was hot, then it rained... it was an experience! lol!

My niece enjoyed Beauty and the Beast -- me too!!! Yeah, it took me back to my childhood. Me, memorizing songs from the movie by playing the cassette tape that we had back then...

So, that's like two or three more parks of disney's to see next time!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]