Wildlife, Barge, and Showers

As of earlier today, the pc here has been out of order which prompted them to buy a new one. We're expecting it to be delivered today... But it's good that the old pc here is working fine now. I just hope it doesn't shut off on me before I finish here.

A couple of tourist-y spots that we've visited were City Place and NASA Kennedy Space Center. We had an early dinner and some shopping at the former and we went on the tour bus at the latter.

There's wildlife at NASA here and we were lucky to catch a glimpse of two alligators and two manatees peeking from the water.



I thought I also saw an eagle flying from the second stop on the tour while we were on this tower. Cool.

Oh, I managed to send one article to my writing affiliate - the first one since I've been here - last week. It's been approved too. Yay! Maybe soon I can send more... maybe.

It's their independence day today... the 4th of July. Too bad that it's raining though, I guess they'd bring umbrellas to the park where there's supposed to be a barge throwing a fireworks show tonight. We - on the other hand - will be here at home.

It rains here in the afternoons. There'd be thunder and lightning too. It's interesting to see that most people hardly mind it when they're getting off their cars to the grocery store. But then rain would be gone just as quickly as it came... it's just interesting to see.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]