Skirts and Stains

We've been to Ross (?) and yes - stuff there are very affordable and pretty nice too for around $8-$30 per item of clothing! Anyhoo, I got three skirts from there. Those are two white sort of like peasant-types and one black & white one. I'm wearing one of the white skirts right now. The day's not yet over and there're already colors on it - stains (? Hope not! lol!)

The first was at breakfast when we had eggs and microwave-heated chicken nuggets. It was my fault when a nugget got away from my fork (haha!) after I dipped it in ketchup. The second was courtesy of my darling niece who was so nice to offer me some cheeze puffs. She was already digging in the bag and has been licking her fingers for a while there... then she said, "Here, Dada!". GREAT!

I intended this skirt to be my while-at-the-house skirt so it's okay. Stains - welcome!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]