Shiny Shoes

We know a dealer who comes by, at least, once a month to show us her product catalogs. And earlier this week, she brought her MSE book -- that stands for Marikina Shoe Exhange. And I found this amazing golden, shiny sandals there. That made me think about how I don't have dressy, formal shoes at all!

"I might need one," I thought.

"And this would be perfect," I thought.

So I ordered it.

Two days later... they're here! Yay!


So pretty... And of course, it's proudly Philippine-made and from Marikina too! They're good-quality shoes and I can comfortably walk in them. Me likey MSE.

So that's my latest purchase. If a formal thing comes up, I'd have the shoes for it. lol! But what about getting a dress? hmmm... Right, I'm not going to hold my breath for that.

Most of my earnings go to buying more 'needed' stuff like -- medicine. I'm not on prescription meds ha! Though they are technically prescribed... well, I can get them OTC (over-the-counter) already so having to take them meds isn't really a big deal. They're all "maintenance meds" - whatever that means. Okay, that reminds me, I have to buy more next week. Right.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]