Now U See it...

Yesterday...

And now... it's gone!


It wasn't there anymore when I woke up yesterday. Yay! The skin's pink though but that's normal.

I just discovered that the headset inside my mobile's box - that I thought was just a headset for hands-free calls - was more than that. lol! After almost eight months, I started to go over the clutter that I have here. And I saw the box that my phone came with. I didn't throw it away because the warranty sticker's on it.

Anyway, I was googling if my mobile can be used for international roaming. Turned out that its gsm's only at 900 and 1800 which are for Asia, not anywhere else. All right, so I looked over specs on the nokia site online and saw that one of the holes on my phone was for the headset. OK, I plugged it in. Nothing new there...

Eureka! I went to the radio enhancement module and it said "Turn on radio?" Yey! It was a headset/antenna in one! That's so naive of me not to try it out when I actually bought it. lol! Not that I listen to a lot of radio but this will definitely come in handy when we go for long drives... as long as we're in Asia. See, I neither have an ipod nor is the radio turned on in the car all the time when we go out. lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]