Writing About Food and Amazing Pasta

I'd like to write about food. I'd really do. It's just that it's not as interesting without having pictures to accompany a post. Yeah... and I only got a lousy VGA camera on my mobile so that's no use.

But that's a goal, I guess. Well, writing this is making me hungry. Now this is totally unproductive... lol! I should be working right now and I'm writing about - writing about food. Oh well, did I say I like food? Because I do.

Oh wait! I've got one. My mom made this AMAZING pasta dish last week. Actually, that was the second time that she made it like that. The first was... maybe years ago with penne. Anyway, the trick to that amazing pasta dish is - NO HOTDOG, NO KETCHUP! Yeah... I'm not talking about the kiddie spaghetti here... I'm talking about scraping-that-last-bit-of-tomato-sauce-off-the-bottom-of-the-serving-dish-with-bread kind of pasta. My cousin brought some to work last week and it got all sorts of praises! That's how good it was.

Basically, you got to have:

1. Pasta cooked al-dente (sloppy mushy pastas only ruin the sauce)
2. Ground chicken (giniling)
3. Italian seasoning
4. Red bell pepper (cut into teeny-tiny pieces, not mushed)
5. Carrot (cut the same size as the bell pepper)
6. Spaghetti-style tomato sauce (regular is best)
7. Garlic, onion, pepper, salt
8. Canned vienna sausage is good there too because it's subtle (Don't use hotdog!!!)

That's it! And if you want that extra something-something that other people would say, "There's a little something-something that I couldn't figure out..." Scrap the salt and use patis in stead. Yup... patis.... fish sauce!

Anyway, I'm actually craving it now... hmmm... but we have pancakes for merienda today. I don't like sweets. Too bad.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]