Play Backgammon Online for Free and for Real Money

If you want to play backgammon online for free, you have two ways to go about it. One, you can opt for the 'no-download' game where you'll need Java (usually) to run it. And two, you can download a free program (I think it's called 'shareware', I'm not sure). For the latter, I like FIBS the best and I've no complaints when I use it.

On the other hand, if you want to get into the money games, you're going to need to deposit usually $25-$50 so that you can play for real money. I think the success of playing poker online has paved the way for backgammon tourneys with big prizes at stake. But without question, if you're thinking of playing backgammon online for real money, you're going to need to download that game site's program.

My suggestion for anyone who wants to play backgammon online for money is to play for free first. You got to hone your clicking and doubling skills before you can bet on winning.

Obviously, I haven't played for money... nor am I considering it in the near future. As I've mentioned before, I'm not that good... yet! But I think that some community of players on FIBS have regular free-to-join tournaments where the winner gets a cash prize. I have to look that up to be sure.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]