Right on Sched and Bruised Chin

My chin at four hours after the fact:

Almost nine hours after the fact:

I'm right on sched with tax reports. I just have to call my friend to get all the other pieces of information. And after making sure everthing's all right, I can probably send this tonight. Yay.

Unfortunately, there's been accident today and I got in to a fight -- with the floor! It was the chair's fault! Obviously, I lost.

What's more, I'm going to take ID pictures tomorrow!!! ACK! It's a bad hematoma and bump with scrapes to top 'em all off. But no broken teeth, nothing... thank goodness.

The other side of my jaw's sore now though. Possibly, a delayed reaction from the impact. Dang.

OK, back to more ice packs... Turns out, there's something going on at my friend's house that she asked if she could call me later. All right, looks like these tax reports are going to be sent tomorrow then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]