memories all repeat

For a while there, I couldn't decide if I wanted to get Third Eye Blind's first CD or the "A Collection" CD or pick out individual songs.

I re-listened to 3eb a month or so ago. Memories from college came flooding back and it was great. The band just came out at the time. A buddy handed me a tape of their first album and said, "You have to listen to this." I did and synapses in my brain rippled in a good way, it was amazing.

Thanks, man.

Anyway, I ended up choosing individual tracks because I might have outgrown most of the other songs. Bought "Wounded" and the last 3 tracks on the first album as well as "Jumper" which is just... no explanation needed. Happy days are here again.

Dipped into my darlings' gifts fund for this. Their birthdays aren't for a few months yet so I can mturk a little harder until then to bring the balance back up.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]