led tea lights

We have votive candle holders for the altar. I turned LED tea lights on and put them inside.

"Come look!"

"Ganda."

I reached inside the holder.

"Ay, kala ko totoong kandila!"

I bought these 1/27. They were delivered 2/7. Online vendor was Galleon.



Pull the plastic tab out first ---


Battery is CR2032. I've been using a few already, at least four hours every night. Batteries haven't given up yet.

For a night light, I put one in a small lamp specifically for a tea light. Cute. These are really nice with votive holders. It looks real when turned on, with its flickering fake flame, see?

(Oops, should've rotated it right side up first.)
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]