Puregold online delivery

 fail

I wanted this to work. Sayang.

Puregold online grocery store

They're only taking COD (cash on delivery) as of now. I don't think they're implementing this well cuz at the checkout page, there was no message box to enter instructions like how much change they should prepare. So I assume someone will just get in touch but I don't like that cuz that means we'll be texting back and forth and I hate waiting for replies.

I ordered in the morning. It's next-day delivery so I had to wait (delivery fee is 80 pesos if the cart total is below 3000 pesos). I downloaded the pdf of my shopping list from the transactions page, a nice feature, actually (for a moment I thought my list was gone forever). The pdf included the auto-assigned branch too.

At 4pm the next day, I received a text from Puregold Southpark (my auto-assigned branch) asking which area I'm in. I answered. They texted back to say they'll refer my order to a closer branch which is Puregold JR. Okay.

After 30 minutes, I followed up. They replied that Puregold JR only had 2 out of my 11-item list available. Nyak.

Of course, I cancelled.

They also gave me the cell no. for a contact in Puregold JR. They said I can text that directly if ever I want to order again. They apologized and offered a plan b. Yeah, this failed.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]