weemall delivery


Birthday present for those who had their birthdays this lovely month of August!

Found Weemall[dot]com from weepay's list of merchants. Successful transaction, obviously. Happy.

Notably, this was the longest that I waited for shipment (so far) - with a local online shop - six business days from date of payment. Six business days is a long while in my case.

Fortunately, they reply to text messages right away so I was only worried a little bit. Anyhoo... this arrived the day before someone's birthday so it worked out OK. Needless to say, I would've not been a happy camper if it was delivered later. But all was well.

I'd buy from weemall again. I like them.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]