UnionBank bills payment to Paymaya

Lately, bills payments that I've made from UnionBank online to Paymaya have been delayed.

I would typically receive my funds in two (2) hours regardless of amount. But in  two separate transactions, I've had to forward my Unionbank confirmation email to Paymaya support: 
support@paymaya.com
...to report my missing funds, with the subject, RE: Missing Funds.

Take note that I made these payments on a weekday, in the morning.

The first time, my money showed up in my Paymaya account two business days after I emailed Paymaya. 

The second time happened today... Well, I just emailed them this evening.


Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]