Bpi enroll 3rd party accounts


I used this a few years ago, enrolled a third party account to transfer funds online.

I filled and printed out the form, and had someone go to local bpi branch to submit it for me.

In my case, they brought it back cuz the bank officer said my signature looked like it was scanned... that's what I got for using my favorite fine-tip gel pen.

I printed another set and signed it with a ballpoint pen, even pressed a little harder to show that it's really handwritten. And the bank accepted it just fine.

I believe the 3rd party bpi account I enrolled showed up in mine in 2 or 3 banking days.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]