Bank payment sss online posting

How long before the SSS posts contributions online when paid through accredited banks?

In our case - household employer and paid at our local BDO branch - 4 weeks and 1 day.

Short story:
We paid our R5 for the month of January over the counter at our local BDO on January 27, 2017, Friday.

It was posted on our SSS online account on February 25, 2017, Saturday.

Long story:
I was looking for an answer to this and all I saw was "too long" or "sobrang matagal mapost pag sa banko magbayad." But I wanted a timeframe because I had to create the R3 online and I was getting annoyed having to check every day, madalas pa na mabagal bumukas ang SSS website.

When it was still not posted under "cash collection payments" on February 22, I called the BDO we paid from. BDO said their SSS transmissions are scheduled on the 15th and end-of-the-month so "nasend na po namin dapat." Okay. Naisip ko na if wala pa by the 27th, Monday, I'll email SSS. But when I checked on the 25th, andun na so okay na. I submitted the R3 online that Monday.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]