Rainy day

More shopping on amazon.com

It raining now. A little gloomy and dark in here. I kind of like it.

Amazon.com is wonderful when you're in the US. While it's not 100% efficient - I've had a couple of late shipments and wrong products - their mistakes so far were not major to complain about. I did want to give mom the Tena Ultimate 10 pads she wanted but - just received the package today - they sent the Tena Active 30 pads instead. Amazon itself was the seller so... Oh well, nevermind.

I have a few more little things coming from Amazon, mostly groceries. I would've preferred to go to Walmart but it's raining (powerchair must not get wet) and some items I want are on top shelves that I couldn't reach even with my grabber. But it's ok. I still like going there even if it's just to roam around, and people are generally helpful.

A nice lady offered to help me reach a Goody hair ties pack that I was staring at for a while at Target two weeks ago. I heard her say, "See, it only takes a moment of your time..." to her kid as they walked away. I assume she was giving him a lesson about being helpful. That's nice.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]