days in pictures 2

rellenong bangus, mackarel w egg

Yay! This is the second post in my "days in pictures" series. The Sony DSC-W90 camera is hanging in there. I have to pry the lens shutter open sometimes but it's still working OK. Again, the photos are only resized, not edited.

The rellenong bangus pictured above was from my cousin who we saw over Christmas. Her husband's family is in the business of making prepared food. The relleno was delicious (as always)!

hard boiled egg, menudo

I missed eating menudo... looks like it wasn't just me. :)

glitter nail polish

Our mom and aunts still think of us as little girls. Glitter nail polish, hello. I received this as a present in 2013 so it has been gathering dust. I'm using them up now (or I never will)!

octopus hotdog

Someone was in a good mood today. They saw the "octopus" hotdogs in one of the animes they like to watch and wanted to make them. Very cute.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]