journal, hungry, sleep

Went to bed the usual time but could not fall asleep. I might have been hungry. It was like yesterday but not quite when I got up at 10 a.m. to eat. After that, I slept until 4:45 p.m. and had coffee. But yesterday turned out to be a good day. It was 32 light, easy steps to the bathroom with the rollator and someone guarding from the rear. I forgot to count steps after that. The temperature was nice yesterday.

I got up to eat at 9 a.m. today when I smelled breakfast cooking. I have been looking at the clock periodically. 5:34 a.m., 7:48 a.m. I have not slept at all. I ate and then read for a while, until maybe 11 a.m. That was when my eyes felt dry. I lied down and fell asleep but a loud, "Whatever!" from outside the window woke me up with a jerk. My body felt heavy. Someone was on their cellphone talking, no, more like yelling enthusiastically. I lied awake for a while until I lost patience and asked them to please talk somewhere else, that I was trying to sleep. They did.

That did not stick though. I was just starting to doze off when they came back and started talking loudly on their phone again. This time, right outside my window. I asked them to keep it down. They apologized and left. It sounded like they genuinely forgot why.

I was up again by 4:30 p.m. and had coffee. I do not know how long I actually slept today. Less than 4 hours, probably. My eyes feel dry and my head is cloudy. I remember it is Sunday. I can take it easy.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]