days in pictures 1


lays snack
Late-night snack.

corned beef, orange slices
Corned beef and orange slices for breakfast.

egg, giniling
Left-over lettuce wrap filling with fried egg makes a nom-nom meal. That is ground chicken meat.

floor space
Garbage truck came so it was bye-bye to the bag of trash that occupied this space, at last. You can see my transport wheelchair and rollator over there. Hmmm... my mobility aids need dusting. This reminds me, important things like these must match the person using them. A couple of years ago, I bought a rollator to use abroad, online. Like my trusty one, it was three-wheeled and lightweight but by a different maker called Drive Medical. It looked nice but I could not squeeze the brakes properly -- it was useless to me. We tried adjusting the thing but nothing worked. Such a waste but lesson learned. If I will ever need another rollator, I will stick with Invacare. I will tell the "why we chose a transport wheelchair" story on another post.

fish
Holy Week so there was fish.

pork liver
We eat dinner together at the table but sometimes I eat at my work desk. I really like how they cook pork liver.

This is the first in my "days in pictures" series. I decided to drop "dada's" because the title will be too long. The pictures came straight from the camera (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90), no flash and not edited. They turned out darker than on the camera display.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]